Manage Your Firewall with DBO Netwatch
- 67% of IT security respondents report their organization is very vulnerable or vulnerable because cloud ports and firewalls are not adequately secured.- Ponemon Institute-November 2011
- 54% of respondents said their organizations’ IT personnel are not knowledgeable or have no knowledge about the potential risk of open firewall ports in their cloud environments.
- Half of the respondents said it is very likely that administrative cloud server ports left open for access expose the organization to increased hacker attacks and security exploits.
Manage Spam and Malware with DBO Managed Network Security Services
- SPAM represents 75.2% of a typical organization’s inbound email.
- Nearly 7% of SPAM contains a link to a malicious website.
- More than 100 billion spam emails are sent every day worldwide
- Spam control and virus detection are included with DBO Hosted Exchange Service.
Encrypt Email with DBO Managed Security Services
- The internet’s little secret is that your private email messages are not secure. Unsecured email messages and file attachments (pictures, documents, videos, etc) may as well be printed on a postcard while they traverse the internet.
- Between 20 and 25% of emails contain attachments and comprise 98% of email traffic volume. Rather than send the attachments to the appropriate data storage centers, employees often use email folders as a personal storage center. Thus, much of your most sensitive information is sitting in an employee’s inbox as a file attachment.
- 46% of employee owned mobile devices have no security tools or policies in place
Digital BackOffice is a partner with Barracuda Networks, the leading encryption solution in the industry. Ask your DBO account manager about mail encryption for your organization.
Let DBO Manage Wireless Access
- New research has forecast that Wi-Fi networks will carry almost 60% of smartphone and tablet data traffic by 2019, reaching over 115,000PB (Petabytes) by 2019, compared to under 30,000PB this year – representing almost a four-fold increase.
- Costly wireless plans are driving people to fixed wi-fi networks and increasing demands on the private network providers.
- Wi-Fi is expected to carry up to 60% of Mobile Data Traffic by 2019
- K-12 schools and public libraries can offload wireless management to DBO and qualify for E-rate funding.
What do I need to know about cyber security?
– Cyber security is essential to protect one’s own sensitive information from unauthorized access.
What is cyber security management and policy?
– Cyber security management and policy is what an organization or individual does to protect their computers and other cyber information.
What are the types of cyber security?
– Common types of cyber security include:
- Application security
- Network security
- Cloud security
What are the types of cyber attacks?
– Common types of cyber attacks include:
- DNS tunneling
- Backdoor attacks
- Denial-of-service attacks
- Social engineering